Your consultation will be conducted by a Certified Laser Specialist (CLS) to assess the following:
- Size of your tattoo (in square inches).
- Your health (your body does all the work).
- Ink type/depth/age/application technique (used to determine difficulty/duration for complete removal).
- Cost of each tattoo removal treatment & approximate number of treatments needed.
- If you or the CLS has any questions about the success of treatment, a “TEST SPOT” may be conducted.
- The CLS will explain the treatment in-depth & will answer any questions you might have related to the laser tattoo removal process.
- It is important to disclose on the Medical Questionnaire all medications you are currently taking as some medications can cause adverse reactions.
At the end of the consultation, the CLS will schedule your first treatment.
In most cases, there will be enough time at the end of the consultation to move directly into your first treatment.